|USING BAKELS POTATO BREAD CONCENTRATE|
|Method:||1. Place Group 1 into mixing bowl and mix 5 minutes slow and 8 minutes fast.
2. Add Group 2 and mix for approximate 3 minutes slow and ±4 minutes fast until dough has been developed.
3. Allow the dough to rest for 5-10 minutes.
4. Scale the dough into 35 g pieces, mould round and place in packs of 6’s or 9’s on a baking tray and place into proofer for 50-60 minutes.
5. After proof allow dough to slightly skin over and brush with either super glossy or egg wash.
6. Then make a cross on each bun using Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix.Bake at approximate 170°C for 15 minutes or until the desired bake is achieved.
7. Finally once baking is complete, remove bun from oven and knock back.
8. This will eliminate the air from product and prevent collapse back.