|USING BAKELS CIABATTA CONCENTRATE|
|Method:||1. Place Group 1 into mixing bowl and mix for 6 – 7 minutes.
2. Add in Group 2 slowly and mix for another 4 – 5 minutes or until the dough is well developed.
3. The dough will be very slack (Dough Temperature: 23 – 24 ºC).
4. Dust a plastic container with lots of flour and place the dough into the container and gently flatten the dough.
5. Cover the dough and allow it to rest for 20 minutes.
6. After that, fold the top and bottom of the dough into middle and turn the folded dough 90º in the container.
7. Dust generously with flour on each side of container and the middle as well.
8. Press flat the dough gently with hands.
9. Cover the dough and allow it to proof for 2 hours.
10. After 2 hours, detach each side of the dough from the container and dust the dough with flour.
11. Gently tip the container upside down onto flour-dusted bench (the floured dough surface becomes the top).
12. Gently divide the dough into 2 parts by cutting the dough horizontally.
13. Then cut into 380 – 400gm of dough pieces and mould very loosely as desired.
14. Stretch the dough to length as desired and place the dough on flour-dusted tray.
15. Cover the dough and allow it to dry proof for 30 minutes.
16. Bake the dough at 210 ºC for 60 minutes.